Narrated Jabir bin ‘Abdullah: Allah’s Apostle(SAW) said, “(At bedtime) cover the utensils, close the doors, and put out the lights, lest the evil creature (the rat) should pull away the wick and thus burn the people of the house.” (Sahih Bukhari)
Narrated Ibn ‘Umar: The Prophet(PBUH) said, “A man should not make another man get up from his (the latter’s) seat (in a gathering) in order to sit there. (Sahih Bukhari)
Narrated Abu Said Al-Khudri: The Prophet (PBUH) said, ‘Beware! Avoid sitting on the roads.” They (the people) said, “O Allah s Apostle! We can’t help sitting (on the roads) as these are (our places) here we have talks.” The Prophet(PBUH) said, ‘ lf you refuse but to sit, then pay the road its right ‘ They said, “What is the right of the road, O Allah’s Apostle?” He said, ‘Lowering your gaze, refraining from harming others, returning greeting, and enjoining what is good, and forbidding what is evil.” (Sahih Bukhari)
Time spent by asthma patients soaking up the sun may help in the treatment of the illness, a research has said. A team of scientists at King’s College London said vitamin D, which is made by the body in sunlight, calms an ‘over-active’ part of the immune system in asthma, BBC reported. However, treating patients with vitamin D has not yet been tested. People with asthma find it hard to breathe when their airways become inflamed, swollen and narrowed. Most people are treated with steroids, but the drugs do not work for everyone. ‘We know people with high levels of vitamin D are better able to control their asthma – that connection is quite striking,’ researcher Catherine Hawrylowicz told BBC. The group investigated the impact of the vitamin on a chemical in the body, interleukin-17. The chemical is a vital part of the immune system and helps to fight off infections. However, it can cause problems when levels get too high and has been strongly implicated in asthma. In the study published in the Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology, vitamin D was able to lower levels of interleukin-17 when it was added to blood samples taken from 28 patients. The team is now conducting clinical trials to see if giving the sunshine vitamin to patients could ease their symptoms.
1. Don’t smoke —- Experiments from experts proves that smoking a cigarette after meal is comparable to smoking 10 cigarettes (chances of cancer is higher)
2. Don’t eat fruits immediately — Immediately eating fruits after meals will cause stomach to be bloated with air. Therefore take fruits 1 -2 hours after meal or 1 hour before meal.
3. Don’t drink tea—— Because
4. Don’t loosen your belt———- Loosening the belt after meal will easily cause the intestine to be twisted and blocked.
5. Don’t bathe———- ——- Bathing after meal will cause the increase of blood flow to the hands, legs and body thus the amount of blood around the stomach will therefore decrease, this will weaken the digestive system in our stomach.
6. Don’t walk about———- — People always say that after a meal walk a hundred steps and you will live till 99. In actual fact this is not true. Walking will cause the digestive system to be unable to absorb the nutrition from the food we intake.
7. Don’t sleep immediately—- ——– The food we intake will not be to digest properly. Thus will lead to gastric and infection in our intestine.
Narrated ‘Aisha: The Prophet (PBUH) used to treat some of his wives by passing his right hand over the place of ailment and used to say, “O Allah, the Lord of the people! Remove the trouble and heal the patient, for You are the Healer. No healing is of any avail but Yours; healing that will leave behind no ailment. (Sahih Bukhari)
Narrated ‘Aisha: The Prophet(PBUH) said, “Fever is from the heat of Hell, so abate fever with water.” (Sahih Bukhari)